If you have a useful address to add or any problem with
one of the following links, please send me
Laboratory Software Arhive from UC Berkeley
- Economicsearch.com, Inc.
- Resources for Economists on the Internet
- Main Fed. Reserve Board with lots of data
- St. Louis Fed. Check out FRED.
- San Francisco Fed. with regional data.
- Bureau of
the Census Data Extraction Service
- Regional economic data
- State &
county level variables from the U. of Virginia
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics
Data set by
Summers and Heston
at the University of Michigan (links to lots of current data)
NetEc, a collection of
all sorts of internet resources for economists.
The Economic Report of the
President from the University of California
The BCI Data Manager Home Page
(access Business Cycle Indicators via Netscape)
from Inforum at the University of Maryland
Penn World Tables
at the University of Toronto
- Natural Gas Data
- Library of Congress Homepage
(with telnet access to catalog)